AJWA Port Services
Yanbu Commercial Port
- Strategic location on main Red Sea shipping-route and adjacent
to the major industrial city of Yanbu.
- Berths to handle all types of ship / cargo traffic with harbour
depth of 12m (will increase to 14m by 2009).
- Modern infrastructure includes 10 sheds, over 400,000
m2 of paved open storage areas and 2 vertical silos each
20,000 tons storage capacity.
- 3 + 2 multi-purpose mobile harbour cranes (Gottwald) with
SWL 100 tons.
- Responsive and streamlined management and implementation
of ISPS code.
- Over 15 million tons of cargo handled since 1999.
- Regular container / break-bulk exports for destinations Suez
and Mediterranean ports.
- Special incentive for transhipment cargo at this port with 3
month free storage period and up to 30%
Jeddah Islamic Port
AJWA Group owns and operates bulk grain vertical storage silos
alongside berth #3 which can store up to 120,000 tons of bulk-grain
at this port and continues to do grain trading in yellow corn,
soya, barley, rice, wheat etc. at this facility.